Decisions at 9:24 PM





Hello 2k16! 

I'm finally done with STPM (HSC). Wow,time flies real fast huh? Nah,not really tho. Twas quite slow but I'm just so glad that I'm done with another phase of life. Sing hallelujah everyone~

Like any other normal students,I gotta figure out where to go next. Of course, in my case it's gonna be a degree.And that means I'll have to enroll in a university with a course that will guarantee a career spot in my future. Tbh,I'm just so scared of deciding the next step. What if I fucked up? :/







Anyway,I've gotten my upu pin *it's somekind of pin/code to apply in a university* and I have not come to a decision of what course should I go for. Geez,so much of the future thoughts. Also,I kinda need a scholarship. Ugh. Education is hella expensive. HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I'm thinking about taking journalism tho. But there's still parts of me feeling like I should just go for TESL. Everyone around me keeps on telling me that being a teacher is a safe career path. Like,I don't have to worry much about the employment. The pay is quite good,it's fun and also it's a stable job.

While I crave for so much more than that. I want something thrilling. Something that makes me feel like I'm doing something that is worth deciding. Something more than just getting paid,or getting a job. Maybe I'm just saying this since I'm not desperate for money yet,like I don't need to pay bills,cars,or loans. You see? It scares me that what if it does not turns out well the way I wanted it to.

People always say that,we gotta do what we want & choose what we love. 

But I'm here,stuck with the what if question's. What if,what if. I'm so done with that.

I'm gonna fill in the application (upu) tomorrow,hoping that I'll dream of something that will enlighten my messed up mind tonight. Perhaps,with a better and wiser choice? 


p/s : the future freaks me out. Any advice? Meanwhile,here's a nice photo from the world of internet.








xo

Diana M.


1 comment:

  1. No more negative what ifs...try some positive what ifs...like, what if you follow your heart and things work out really well, and you can pay your bills and still finance yourself well..? ^^V Don't worry, take it one step at a time..solve one thing then only move on to the next problem....

    ReplyDelete